Thursday, January 15, 2009

On Target - Daily Makeover, Part II

With the inauguration coming up soon, I figured it would be time to focus some attention on First Lady Michelle Obama. There's much buzz about potential dress choices for her, but what about hair?

I played around with Daily Makeover for awhile again and came to a few conclusions. The First Lady looks best with warmer colors, and doesn't seem like a long hair type of gal. Here's a few looks I think she can pull off. I didn't touch her makeup (obviously) and used the best picture I could find. It's not perfect but still interesting!

The Original


Blondes Having More Fun
The Oprah

Short & Sassy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well this is interesting blog for all.I enjoyed reading specially the first lady's make over post.




Wigs

Unknown said...

I want to share my curly hairstyle by GHD, but there is no place to show them!TT